Upcoming courses with available spaces
Please find here our data privacy statement (in German only).
Corona safety protocol
- All rooms are aired regularly, especially the meditation hall and dining room.
Should it become necessary, the hall will also be aired during periods of sitting meditation.
- It is recommended that you sanitize your hands regularly, especially before mealtimes. Bottles of disinfectant are available for this purpose outside the dining room.
- It is currently not mandatory to wear masks in the center.
- Participants with symptoms of a cold prior to the beginning of a retreat should do a self-test at home before coming to the center, and then again another one after being at the center for two days. Please bring self-tests with you. The center will provide these where necessary.
- Participants presenting with symptoms of a cold during a retreat are asked to wear a medical mask (preferably FFP2) in all common areas, even if the self-test shows a negative result, as a negative test does not exclude a Corona infection.
- As a protection for all participants continued participation on the retreat is not possible in the case of a positive self-test result.